Friday, September 10, 2010

A Day in the Life of an unemployed EFM

I would really like to work while here, but it doesn't seem likely as we are only here for 2 years. I'm not looking to start a new short -term career. I was hoping to pick up my nursing cover business, but since I have no idea when my sea shipment will get here, that's on hold too. So, I have been filling my days with "girlie" adventures. Those who know me know that I'm not a particularly girlie female but I have my moments. I normally do not like shopping but when you have nothing else to do, and nobody to do it with, it is a good excuse to leave the house. So far I've bought a fireplace, barstools, chairs and new curtains. Apparently our house just got new curtains from the embassy but they weren't exactly to my taste so.... I have no idea what I am going to do with all this new stuff when it is time to leave. I hope we have enough weight allowance left to take it with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment