Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Not going for Gold.

(not acutal couch, just what I am envisioning)

  So, my house is empty of the old pink themed furniture. It is clean and somewhat organized as well. Kind of a forced spring cleaning. I have no idea what kind of new furniture I (we) am getting but I do have an inventory list with descriptions. 
  Apparently I am not the only one getting new furniture as five brand new sets have arrived.  So, tomorrow I will receive either red, blue, green, gold, or cream furniture.  Please, dear God, do not let us get the Gold furniture. The red would look a bit ridiculous with the pink walls but it would be better than gold. Cream would be nice but the kids would ruin it. I have no say and will be happy with whatever shows up but please pray we don't get the Gold.  Photos to follow tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Red, blue, green, gold, or cream furniture? Good Lord… there's no neutral except creme. And with kids, boys, no less, that's asking a lot.

    Furniture aside, I've been thinking of you. Be easy on yourself, and know that you don't need to explain yourself to anyone. Be well.

    ReplyDelete